“The Reaching Series” is a set of three 13-week Bible class curriculum booklets that inspire Christians to reach out to the lost. It can be used as both stand-alone curriculum or in tandem with the Mathetis Original courses. Each quarter includes access to the Mathetis Original videos that work together with the curriculum. You will have the option to download the videos with or without background music so that they are appropriate for the setting in which you choose to use them.
- Introducing “Reaching Those Seeking the Family of God”
- Jesus and His Disciples
- Am I In Christ?
- What Is the Kingdom of God?
- What is the Church?
- Why are There so Many Different Christian Religions?
- How Can I Know the Will of God?
- How Do I Pray?
- What is Worship?
- What is the Significance of the Lord’s Supper
- How Do I Become Like Christ?
- What if there is no New Testament Church Near Me?
- Providence for the Mission