Wondering What to Believe?
Does Nature Give Proof of God?8 Digging Deeper
Can I Hear God's Voice?8 Digging Deeper
- Does God Care About My Concerns?
- Best practices for a thriving relationship.
- God wants us to know Him
- Ways that God communicates to us today.
- God gives us scriptures through men.
- Life changing love letter from God.
- God provides us a way for a relationship with Him through Jesus.
- Are you too busy for God?
Can I Trust the Bible?7 Digging Deeper
- Is it possible for us to know if the Bible is true?
- The differences and similarities between faith and trust.
- The significance in the magnitude of New Testament manuscripts compared to other ancient manuscripts.
- How large numbers of discovered manuscripts support the authenticity of the Bible.
- Why do you think about the very small (.001) part of critical textual variations found in the New Testament?
- How has the Bible impacted your life?
- Do you trust the Bible?
Who is God?8 Digging Deeper
- God reveals himself throughout time so that people can worship the one true God.
- Evidences of the Existence of God.
- A God that always keeps his word.
- God’s ways above our ways.
- The Truth of God’s Nature.
- God is a loving, caring, beneficent God.
- A God that is God is long-suffering and forgiving.
- Striving to become more like God.
Who Am I?7 Digging Deeper
What is the Meaning of Life?7 Digging Deeper
- What is the meaning of your life? What is your purpose?
- How Jesus brings meaning to our lives.
- How does knowing Jesus will judge both the good and the bad in our lives impact the way we live?
- What do you make of the reading from Ecclesiastes 5:15?
- What do you want to be said about your life when you’re gone?
- How our understanding of the meaning of our life impact the way we live.
- What would you say was the meaning of the life you’ve lived so far?
Is there a Right and Wrong?7 Digging Deeper
- The different standards for determining what is right and what is wrong.
- Is it in our nature to know what is right and wrong?
- Is right and wrong discerned by each person for themselves or is it ultimately determined by a higher authority?
- What to do in a situation where two people have different beliefs on what is right and wrong?
- Is there a standard when determining what is right and wrong?
- Is the Bible is our absolute moral standard for topics such as honesty, sexuality, the value of human life?
- Do you believe you can determine with absolute certainly what is right and wrong?
Who Wrote the Bible?8 Digging Deeper
- The Truth in the Bible.
- The Origin of the Bible
- The single author behind the many writers in the Bible.
- God foreshadowing discoveries made in today’s world.
- Why people downplay the evidences in the Bible.
- Foreshadowing of Jesus in the Old Testament
- Using doubt as an excuse to not change.
- What it means to have faith in the Bible.
Why Does God Allow Evil?9 Digging Deeper
Does God Love Me?5 Digging Deeper
Life changing love letter from God.
Isn’t it possible that the Bible could be both a love letter from God and a life-changing book? God’s love changes our lives. Love is a much more powerful motivator than law. The words of Jesus “are Spirit and life” (John 6:63). The reason God gave the Scriptures (the Bible) is because he loves us enough to reveal himself and his will for our lives. If God had no love for us, he would have left us alone in our spiritual darkness. We would have nothing but our intuition and imagination. But he did reveal himself to us out of his love for us. His love, however, is not a soft, sweet sentimentality but a caring, corrective love that reveals Himself and his will for us. This will shows us what God wants us to believe and do. God gave us his word, not just for information, but for transformation. God’s word not only informs our minds, it changes our lives. When we are cleansed from our disobedience to God by His grace through our full acceptance of the gospel, then we are new creatures in Christ to live lives pleasing to God. If we died to acts and thoughts that displease God, we cannot continue to live that way.
The believer’s life is a love relationship with God. He loves us so much that He showed himself to us, revealed His will to us, and gave Jesus Christ to die on the cross as a sacrifice for us. He raised Jesus from the dead and gives us an invitation to come to Him and live with Him forever. He provides us time and opportunity to believe in Christ, repent of our sins, and be baptized in Christ’s name. When we do, God then forgives our sins and gives us the Holy Spirit (John 3:16; Romans 5:8; Matthew 11:28; 2 Peter 3:9; Acts 2:38). The greatest command is to love him with all our heart, soul and strength (Matthew 22:34-38). If we truly love God, we will obey him in all things (John 14:15).