Wondering What to Believe?
Does Nature Give Proof of God?8 Digging Deeper
Can I Hear God's Voice?8 Digging Deeper
- Does God Care About My Concerns?
- Best practices for a thriving relationship.
- God wants us to know Him
- Ways that God communicates to us today.
- God gives us scriptures through men.
- Life changing love letter from God.
- God provides us a way for a relationship with Him through Jesus.
- Are you too busy for God?
Can I Trust the Bible?7 Digging Deeper
- Is it possible for us to know if the Bible is true?
- The differences and similarities between faith and trust.
- The significance in the magnitude of New Testament manuscripts compared to other ancient manuscripts.
- How large numbers of discovered manuscripts support the authenticity of the Bible.
- Why do you think about the very small (.001) part of critical textual variations found in the New Testament?
- How has the Bible impacted your life?
- Do you trust the Bible?
Who is God?8 Digging Deeper
- God reveals himself throughout time so that people can worship the one true God.
- Evidences of the Existence of God.
- A God that always keeps his word.
- God’s ways above our ways.
- The Truth of God’s Nature.
- God is a loving, caring, beneficent God.
- A God that is God is long-suffering and forgiving.
- Striving to become more like God.
Who Am I?7 Digging Deeper
What is the Meaning of Life?7 Digging Deeper
- What is the meaning of your life? What is your purpose?
- How Jesus brings meaning to our lives.
- How does knowing Jesus will judge both the good and the bad in our lives impact the way we live?
- What do you make of the reading from Ecclesiastes 5:15?
- What do you want to be said about your life when you’re gone?
- How our understanding of the meaning of our life impact the way we live.
- What would you say was the meaning of the life you’ve lived so far?
Is there a Right and Wrong?7 Digging Deeper
- The different standards for determining what is right and what is wrong.
- Is it in our nature to know what is right and wrong?
- Is right and wrong discerned by each person for themselves or is it ultimately determined by a higher authority?
- What to do in a situation where two people have different beliefs on what is right and wrong?
- Is there a standard when determining what is right and wrong?
- Is the Bible is our absolute moral standard for topics such as honesty, sexuality, the value of human life?
- Do you believe you can determine with absolute certainly what is right and wrong?
Who Wrote the Bible?8 Digging Deeper
- The Truth in the Bible.
- The Origin of the Bible
- The single author behind the many writers in the Bible.
- God foreshadowing discoveries made in today’s world.
- Why people downplay the evidences in the Bible.
- Foreshadowing of Jesus in the Old Testament
- Using doubt as an excuse to not change.
- What it means to have faith in the Bible.
Why Does God Allow Evil?9 Digging Deeper
Does God Love Me?5 Digging Deeper
Do you have evil in your life?
Jesus said that evil comes out of our desires and thinking: “There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him” (Mark 7:15). In the parallel passage in Matthew, Jesus named these things: “Out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person.” (15:19-20a).
Evil is our rejection of God and his will for our lives. No accountable person is without sin (Rom. 3:9-18). If we wish to be right with God, we must be willing to confess, “God, be merciful to me a sinner” (Luke 18:13-14). For us as sinners, the first step toward God is recognizing him as a just, holy and loving God and repenting or turning away from our sins (Luke 13:3, 5; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 17:30-31).
Look into your own heart now. What do you see there? What do you need to repent of? Are you willing to do that? Have you done it?