Lesson 4 of10
Who Wrote the Bible?
Question 01What might make people doubt that the Bible came from God?No Answers
Question 02What are some reasons to believe the Bible did come from God and is true?No Answers
Question 03The teacher in the video made the point that there are many Bible writers, but one author. What does this mean? Does it make the Bible more or less credible?No Answers
Question 04How do the scientific, prophetic, and historical claims found in the Bible impact its claim of divine origin?No Answers
Question 05Why are there so many Scriptures in the Old Testament that refer to Jesus who is fully revealed in the New Testament?No Answers
Question 06What is faith and how does it relate to reading and understanding the Bible?No Answers
Question 07Who do you believe the Author of the Bible to be? What does that mean for your life?No Answers
Exercise 01What are some traits about the Bible that strengthen your faith in its origin and validity?No Answers
Exercise 02What is your favorite book of the Bible? What sections of that book impact your life the most?No Answers
- The Truth in the Bible.
- The Origin of the Bible
- The single author behind the many writers in the Bible.
- God foreshadowing discoveries made in today’s world.
- Why people downplay the evidences in the Bible.
- Foreshadowing of Jesus in the Old Testament
- Using doubt as an excuse to not change.
- What it means to have faith in the Bible.